Monday, December 11, 2000

Hello. I'm Chris. This is my new website. Why do I have a website, you ask? Well, seeing as how the last time all my friends jumped off a cliff, and I was foolish enough to abstain from doing so, this time I am blissfully following the herd and making a website like everyone else. (Sorry for stealing your idea, guys!)

So, right now I'm taking a break from studying for my astronomy final on wednesday. I can't believe I'm actually doing this; this is the first time I've lasted all the way until december in college (even though I've been enrolled for fall semesters in both 1998 and 1999). Its pretty exciting, actually, even though if I fail this final on wednesday (which is a distinct possibility, mind you), I might be suspended from the U. But this time at least I will have tried, rather than dropping out like I have so many times before. Wish me luck!

Of course, you may be thinking, "Chris, why are you so worried about earning a degree, when you are going to be a rich and famous rock star?" Well, that is a good question, my friend. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

All right kiddies, I gotta hit the books. Talk to you all later.