Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Many grains have slipped through the neck of the hourglass. My favorite color is red now. I decided that the other day when I started thinking about labels and packaging, and how stuff looks cooler when it's red. Then that got me thinking that everything looks cooler when it's red. Besides, red was Tony's favorite color too. That's why both his drumsets and his Durango were red. And while I was thinking about this, for some reason, I was reminded of his alternate lyrics to Riders On The Storm: "Riders on the gun (guitar riff: da d'da da da) Riders on the gun (da d'da da da) fire hollowtips, (keyboard riff: la la la la la la) use extended clips..." Anyways, I was thinking about this as I was driving to the liquor store to stock up for a party with Felix and Haley and Anne, and then when I got there, I was looking at the vodkas, and I noticed this new kind with a big red 3 on it. And just then "Riders On The Storm" began playing on the radio in the store. Trippy, huh? So, now red is my favorite color.