Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Furthermore!

Furthermore, Luke was supposedly raised on a quiet backwater planet (whatever the hell backwater means), he even went so far to say, "If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from." I assume that to be figurative. But Episode I would have you think that Tatooine is a virtual Coruscant, only sandier. Whatever.

Furthermore, I am tearing out the floor tiling in the bathroom too. I've noticed that on the spectrum of sparks, those flying off this tile are more red in color, and less flashy. My next step in this experiment - get a bigger hammer. Yeh!

Furthermore, I am still working on reviving the old save yerself, as you can see. I am going through each old post, editing slightly for out-of-date content (like links and stuff), and then inserting into the site, using the original date and time for the post. I probably have roughly over a hundred more posts to go, so this will take a while!