Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gotta Blog

I have to keep writing. I have to get in the habit of putting my thoughts down as I get them, because I think my ability to make new memories is hampered. Most of my memories are cross-referenced with each other. But the background has been changing for years and now has stopped. I mean, I can remember grades in school, and almost every year after high school has a different location to go from. All I had to do was remember where I was living, and I could remember what year it was and what else was going on. But since moving to this house, everything has stabilized. Same friends, same family, same house, same job. And I love everything, so I'm not about to change any of it. So, I have to find another way.

Another worry is that blogging everything won't solve the problem by itself. I have to read it. I see things that I've written on myspace years ago that I don't remember at all. But at the same time, I worry that adding too much stuff will bury the important stuff, as I wrote before.

Hey, I remembered that.