Thursday, May 12, 2005

Trapped by the Mormons!

To the missionaries: I've lived in Utah all my life. By now, I probably know as much about your church as you do. I'm not interested.

To the mercenaries: No, I will not do your killing for you. I don't care about the money. I told you... I'm "retired."

Meow

So, Smith's says they've got some sweet onions from Georgia that are ultra-rare. I hope they mean the former Soviet Republic, but they probably just mean the State. Anyways, if I'm lucky enough to be one of the chosen few recipients of these smelly treasures, I will saute it and let you know how delectable it was. And you know what else? We live in America, and you can get roasted duck in other countries. Actually, some people are fascinated by the fact that Egyptians were beer-sluts. I'm more fascinated by the fact that there is a heiroglyph for that. But I digress. In truth, I wish that kablingo was a word. But it's not. Instead we have stupid words like multilateralism and deprioritize and kiosk.

Beer-slats? What the hell is a beer-slat? That's what the spell checker wants me to write. That's why I don't use those damn things. They're stuupid.