Friday, March 14, 2003

The Many Ways of Skinny Cat!

Luke, you are going to learn that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view. (That Lucasian for: I lie but I believe myself.) Personally, I have no idea what "pride" is supposed to mean, but then again I am not privy to the matter, so I suppose that my point of view must have me clinging to some strange kind of other truth. So maybe the wrong person is suspected of lacking perspective (aka point of view, aka pov). (Akapov... sounds Russian.) My self-imposed reclusion, my sojourn from the somewhat western half of the coterie, has probably changed those truth-clingings as a result of my akapov shifting. Sometimes I fear a great schism. But I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. (And the sleeper must awaken, whatever that's supposed to mean.) And could such a rift be void of bitterness? The bitterness in me refuses to believe it, but I must let go my conscious self and act on instinct. Although sometimes I see a bad moon rising, George tells me that "Daylight is good at arriving at the right time" while reminding me that All Things Must Pass.