Saturday, August 25, 2012

Emily picked up Madeleine this morning while I was at work. When I came home, Emily and Liam were napping upstairs, and Madeleine was asleep on the floor in the living room. She heard me preparing lunch and woke up, but said she wasn't asleep, she was just resting her eyes.

This evening we went to the Fall Festival. Maddy spent almost the entire time off with her friends Olivia and Ella. It was nostalgic for me because that's how I remember spending time at the Festival when I was a kid. Just off with friends the entire time. Liam was too afraid to go on any rides, but he did like to look at them. Maddy got a little too scared on one of the bigger thrill rides I rode with her, but recovered quickly, and even got Liam to ride one other smaller ride before we left for the night. She also tried to get him to go in the bounce house, but he's just too chicken.