Friday, August 31, 2012

My kids are the awesomest.  Madeleine woke me up this morning, already all dressed and ready for school.  While I hurried to get ready for work, she made her bed!  As a reward, we stopped by McDonald's to get her breakfast.  She tried especially hard for that reward, and was very proud of herself.

Liam went his first soccer practice this morning, and loved it.  Every time he accomplished something, he screamed "Mommy!  I did it!"  Emily couldn't get him to wear his jersey though, and halfway through the practice he decided to take off his t-shirt.  Oh well, he'll come around.

He and Emily played at my parents' house until Maddy was out of school.  Then they took her to Ryan's house for a playdate.  They had just enough time to get a nap in at home before picking up Maddy so Sarah could take her to her condo.  Maddy is sleeping over there tonight!

I'm still getting my college football fix, watching Boise State at Michigan State and chatting online.  But after that, I chose to watch Downton Abbey with Emily instead of San Jose State at Stanford.  My cfb addiction is fading.