Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today was such a busy day at work. We are performing another contact lens study, and it requires a lot of work. Inbetween patients, though, I was able to update my fantasy football team to reflect the Star Wars theme we're all doing. Now I'm the Anchorhead Womp Rats. I even drew a new logo:
Tonight, Emily made more of her zucchini bread with another zuke from our garden. Maddy and I went over to Mike to borrow a cup of sugar, I rode my bike and Maddy rode her motorscooter. We then invited Emily and Lainey over to play (Mike had training). Although Liam shoved Lainey around a little bit at first, soon he was able to just coexist with her, and by the end of the night, they were running around the house, hand in hand. It was so exciting to see him be so friendly to his little cousin. They also played a game where they lined up the couch pillows along the floor and walked across them. They were just in their own little world together.

Maddy told me that she asked Madison to play with her today, and they are becoming friends. I'm proud of how sweet and friendly she is and how much she's loving school.