Sunday, January 14, 2001

Good evening chaps. Just had a few minutes to write, so I thought I would. How thoughtful of me. I've been skiing all day, so I'm kinda putting off sleep as long as I can - I know that I'll be sore as hell when I wake up. And I was up late last night, too. I got coffee.

I guess you could say whatever you want to say about me for this, but I really like going to coffee shops in the late evenings. I'm not really sure. Maybe its just a way for me to delude myself into thinking that I lead a sophisticated life when I really don't. Its just one of those funny things; I feel like the kind of people I'd like to meet and hang out with would be the types to patronize local coffee shops. (Not this corporate Starbucks bull.) Of course, it hasn't been true so far. I usually end up dragging all my friends with me there against their will, and they all order hot chocolates anyway. Oh well, I'll live my happy little fantasy life.

Okay, so, music today? Well, up on the slopes I brought a walkman and a tape of Fastball's first two albums. Can I just say that it kicked ass! And this evening I've got some Taxiride going.

All right, so I've talked long enough. Later.