Friday, January 12, 2001

Welcome back, my friends, to the Chris Bogus page! So, what's on this evening's agenda? Well, let's hit current events, shall we? Good.

Okay, so school is going well, for all you who were wondering. I've got a music course, so I'm happy. And my little scheme of taking a women's rights class paid off; there are like two women to every guy in that class. Heh heh heh...

Damn, lets skip the rest of this crap and head right into the music segment of tonight's show. So, for the past week I've been addicted to Poe and that Ken Burns' Jazz series on PBS. I haven't missed a night of that yet. There is something so familiar about all this old Jazz music. Pre-WWII Jazz, I mean. And this Poe... I don't really know what to do with it, actually. Its so wierd and out of the ordinary. And I can't get enough of it. I guess I've always liked that in music also. Like the time my sister listened to all of Tracy Bonham's "Down Here" with me on the way to Long Beach. During "Cold Day In Hell," she turned to me and asked: "What's wrong with her? Why is she so wierd?" At that moment and ever since, I've hoped that someday someone will ask that about me.

Ok, I'm going to get some sleep now, and wake up tomorrow and see what kind of music comes out of me. This should be interesting. Talk to you all soon. Until then, adieu.