Sunday, January 07, 2001

Trivia for the day: Truepenny is from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act One, Scene Five. Hamlet calls Horatio "truepenny," which means good friend, trustworthy fellow. I think the word kicks ass.

You should all listen to Poe. She rules. And read Edgar Allen Poe while you're at it. Have a very Poe day. (Frighteningly enough, I think her music would go very well with his writing. I'm going to have to try that...)

Oh, and here some good news and bad news all in one: I don't have an ulcer, I need to diet. Me? Diet? This sux. Vegetables are my natural born enemy, and now I'm supposed to eat lots of them. Oh well, its for the best I guess.

Well, this is the end of my vacation. I have church and work tomorrow and school on monday. I enjoyed it, I hope you all did too! Talk to you soon.