Saturday, January 06, 2001

Hello everyone. All right, so its been two weeks, and you're all wondering where I've been. Well, maybe not. But I'll tell you anyways. Of course, I was busy around Christmas, working in a retail store and having a large family. So, I really had little time to get near a computer. Then, only a few days later I left for a New Year's trip to Long Beach and San Diego. But I'm back now and ready to blog.

Well, if I was longing for summer before, I'm dying for it now. The weather was nice and warm in the LBC, and the air was actually cleaner. We're stuck under an inversion, whatever that means. Well, I'll tell you what it means: The air will kill you. Its hard to appreciate the fog (which is usually pretty cool) when you know that it is only a cloud of pollutants in lethal doses. People who complain against environmentalism should be forced to live in this. Oh, wait, tons of conservative Salt Lakers already do. Maybe this is God's punishment for screwing up her planet.

Paul is dead.