Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Dweezilfish Lives!

Hey, why is Pennsylvania called that? I mean, it's named after Penn, right? Why is there the Sylvania? The only other Sylvania I can think of (besides the light bulb co.) is Transylvania, where Dracula and his legion of the undead feast upon corpses and blah blah blah. Well, if I ever get a place named after me, I don't want Bogusville or Boguston or Bogusland or Bogusshire, I want BOGUSYLVANIA!!! Wahahaha! Actually, as of right now, my apartment is now offically BOGUSYLVANIA!!! Waahaahaaa! Awesome. Actually, wasn't there an NES game called Castlevania? Was that it? I think so. Anyways, that's another Sylvania, only they spell it Stlevania. WHOA!!! Ok, as of right NOW, my apartment is now called BOGUSTLEVANIA!!! WAAHAAHAAHAA!!! Wow, I am so happy I could jump up and start pissing on the wall. Speaking of pissing of walls, I haven't played NBA Jam, or any other video games at Bogustlevania (wahaha) in like, a long time. I wish I was a hacker. Then I would hack into hotsaints.com and mess up all their info. Now their screen names would be WardSlut92 or MissionaryPosition459. All right! So, the weather isn't kidding about this snow, is it? I would like warm sunny days better, but wishing that the weather were different isn't very Zen, is it? I need to accept the snow. Just like I need to accept the mess in my room. I must become my enemy in order to conquer it. I must recognize the mess's right to exist, respect it's time here in our universe, and then, at the appropriate moment... obliterate it! Haha! That is the way of things. The way of the Force.