Saturday, September 01, 2012

I woke up early to watch Notre Dame and Navy play in Dublin.  It kicked off at 7:00 am, and I had Irish oatmeal and coffee with (non-alcoholic) Irish cream.  Liam woke up a little later and joined me downstairs.  He spent almost the whole day with me today.

Sarah took Madeleine to see a movie at the Clark Planetarium before bringing her home.  They had so much fun.  I can't believe how much stuff she's done since I started this blog.

Speaking of fun stuff, after she came back, we went over to the school playground and played with Cressida and Jackson until they went home.  Then other neighbors, Tabby and Ike, came over and we played with them.  We came home, I took a bubble bath with the kids, and then we played "MONSTERS!" with Mom.  Maddy slept in bed with Mom, Liam went to bed like a champ, and I fell asleep on the couch watching Oklahoma at UTEP.