Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A couple days to catch up on here:

Monday was a normal day at work, nothing big, but when I got home, Sarah was over to hang out with us.  That was a nice surprise.  We had take-out from Greek Souvlaki and watched the Alfred Hitchcock movie "Rope."

Tuesday I got to start acting like the vision clinic mission leader as I made a flyer asking for glasses donations and sent it with my dad to the UOA meeting.  Emily was productive too, ordering all the clothes Liam needs for his Halloween costume: Marty McFly!

Today we went to Ikea and got a new shoe shelf and some other home decor.  Liam and I took a nap while Emily went to see Dr. Jennings.  Then Dennis and Cyndi came over after watching Maddy at dance class ad we had pizza and hung out.

It's been a great week so far!