Monday, September 03, 2012

Today was Labor Day, but we didn't do anything special for it.  Liam and I woke up early, and Maddy wrote "Sleeping In. -_-" on her white board and set it outside her door.  When she did wake up and join us, she thoughtfully set the board in front of Mom's bedroom door.

We had the estimator from Lowe's come out to look at the cost of having our fence installed, and it came to about the same as Western Fence, $1700.  That's a hell of a lot of money for 20 feet of fence.  After that, I had just enough time to finish building my sound baffles for my music room before heading to work for some studies.

The rest of our evening was a laid back one.  Maddy, Liam, and I played some Mario Kart before bed, then I had my traditional two chapters of Treasure Island with Maddy and an episode of Downton Abbey with Emily before sleep.