Sunday, September 09, 2012

I had a bad migraine this morning, and I'm not sure why.  I didn't drink or anything last night.  And my throat has been doing this strangling feeling today too.  It's really uncomfortable.  It makes my body feel  all panicky, like I'm choking or gagging or something.

Anyways, Maddy and I went over to Sloth's house to watch football with him and his cousin Mike.  We told Maddy that there really wouldn't be much for her to do there, but she said she just really wanted to see Sloth and Mayra.  It was really sweet.

On our way home, we saw Emily and Mike taking Lainey for a walk.  We pulled over and she really wanted to get in the car, so Emily let her.  As soon as she sat down she said "bye mom" and told me to drive.  Emily and Mike said it was ok, so we brought her home to play.  We set up the igloo, and the three kids had a blast playing together.