Saturday, February 24, 2001

cd: Fiona Apple's "Tidal"
Well, looking back through my past blogs, I see that I got out of depression on the 18th... Damn. I almost made it a week. But it found its way back tonight. I should see it coming, since it always hits me right as everything seems to come together and make sense. Now nothing makes sense again. Well, I guess the funnest part of a rollercoaster is when it takes the big plunge, right?

It has been brought to my attention that there may be somebody I purposely didn't invite here reading this website. This and my friends' sites are being infiltrated by unwanted eyes. If you are reading this, FUCK OFF!!! Get the hell out of my website. There's a reason I didn't invite you, and I don't want you here.

I don't feel like writing anything else.