Thursday, February 01, 2001

Hello everyone. Sorry again that I haven't written in a while. Different reason this time. The last three times I've tried to blog it has just turned into one big pistoff diatribe about my manager. In the end I decided that I didn't need to share such negativity with the world, and deleted it and went to bed. So, may I present, my happy blog:

I bought a new guitar today. A Guild F4. Its sweet as hell. Its an acoustic/electric with a cutaway, sitka top, solid mahogany sides and neck, tortoiseshell pickguard, unlaminated rosewood fretboard, and an oval soundhole. Goddamn! Uh!!! Don't worry, you will all get to see it in action. I love it!

My friend Quinn is in town, and he and I have been hitting the town every day. What a lot of fun it is to have someone to go hang out with every day again! Now if it were only summer...

So, I would like to write more, but I have to get some sleep tonight instead of in class tomorrow. Talk to you all soon.