Thursday, February 15, 2001

cd: Lucy Pearl
This cd is incredible. Lucy Pearl is the greatest r&b group to come along in years. I love this cd and listen to it all the time. But none of you have to. Does it matter what I say about this cd? Or any of the others? Does it matter what I write here at all? Probably not. Is this supposed to be a daily journal? Okay, here you go:

I skipped my first class today 'cos its lame as hell. I went to my second class and took a nine question test on Jazz and Beethoven. I slaughtered it. Then I talked to my music teacher who just got back from Stuttgart where he debuted a piece of avant-garde music for two pianos and two percussionists playing about a hundred different instruments. Then I came home and found out that topica.com kicked me off the happytown mailing list for no reason. When I wrote them and asked them to reinstate me, they said they had tons of other letters regarding customer service that they are sorting through and they would get to mine. Here's a tip: stop kicking people off for no reason, and then you won't have so many customer issues to deal with! And the fucking wart on the inside my index finger is still there. I've frozen and burned it so many times that the skin around it is deteriorating. This is the index finger on my left hand; the finger that forms every barre chord on the guitar. Dammit!!! See Amy, this is what I mean when I say that the world is exactly how you look at it. Now that I'm upset, every little thing is only kicking it while I'm down. I need to rise above it.

Fuck dystymia!!!