Monday, February 26, 2001

cd: Tracy Bonham's "Down Here" (Still)
Things aren't going well for me, and I might not blog for a while. I'm not sure. I just sent an insane email to Tony. He's probably reading it now and thinking I need help. I just wrote the same old stuff; I'm lost. I'm stuck. I'm drowning. Pretty freaky stuff. Again, I'm sorry Tony. It's slipping away from me, folks. I know it. And I don't know exactly where I'm going, but I'm going there fast. This is one wild ride that just flew off the track. Dammit. "I may seem fine but things are different over here." to quote a song that I'm starting to like. (Tony, you may be the only one to recogize that... as always!) Oh well, I'm not sad like I used to be. My old friend that comes around to push me off cliffs isn't here this time. That's good. Maybe I can have some fun with this. We'll see...