Thursday, February 01, 2001

Hi folks. I've owned my new guitar for twenty-four hours now. I love it so much! It will bring me much joy in the years to come.

All right, so February began today without much fanfare. But we are now one month closer to Spring, and that is one season from Summer! Valentine's Day is this month, and this will make it the third cosecutive year I've been alone. That sux. Oh well, I'll just play my guitar all day. At least this way I won't get yelled at for not having "something special" planned.

Album of the day: "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band." My favorite Beatles album, I think. It changes alot, but its been Sgt. Pepper's more than any other. I would really like to blog about it, but I would want to write for days on end about it. And you all probably don't want to hear all about Ringo's heavily gated cymbal crashes on the right stereo channel or the text of an 18th Century carnival poster, or the 15 kilocycle tone leading to the runout groove on the vinyl. So, I'll abstain today.

All right, well, I guess I'll talk to you all later.